CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Thursday, January 17, 2008

WHY WHY WHY??

Just a bunch of pointless questions runnign through my mind...

WHY do we have to have a parent meeting night at school when we know darn good and well that it's pointless? I had 3 parents show up. We were talking about the plans for 3rd grade for the rest of the school year. ONe parent got up and left. WHY did I have to stay at work until 7:30 at night for THAT?

WHY is it whenever I Have plans for a day off from school, do those plans get screwed up? WHY WHY WHY? We have Monday off from school. Martin Luther King Jr's birthday.. I planned on relaxing and scrapping all day. But noo... I have to go pick up Wyatt from his grandparents because he is spending Sunday night there. I have to pick up him early. Which Means he will be home with me all day. I won't get much done. I wanna scrap in peace and quiet for a change.

WHy is it that I can't say no to my family? All week, I have been looking forward to coming home on Friday evening, and doing absolutely NOTHING but eating dinner and soaking in a tub of hot water... but now I have to go to my niece's Confirmation at church because my niece asked me and then said "and could you bring your camera and take some pictures of me and my friends all dressed up?"

WHY WHY WHY?

3 comments:

Parkie said...

umm.... because?

Parkie said...

that was my Momma's favorite answer. Just because

Lynette said...

That is amazing. Before the screen popped up to comment my thought already was "Just Because" It truly is the mother's answer.