CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where does the time go?


I KNOW it was just yesterday that I came home from the hospital with my little baby boy. IT was NOT six years ago. NO NO NO!!! It's not possible. I am not ready for him to be six!!!!

BUT he is. Six... TODAY!!!! My little Valentine's Baby... in now my Valentine's Boy!!!...

Six years old.. Six years to love him, Six years to watch him grow... Six years of new accomplishments.... yet there are times that I look at him and wonder "Who is this child? WHere did he come from? WHere is my baby?"

I just peeked in on him sleeping. He looks so BIG in his bed. No baby blankets, no bottles, no pacifers. No diapers.. (wait that's a good thing).

He's becoming so independent. I am not ready for him to grow up.

Some please tell him to stop. I think he is doing it to spite me. I tell him but he doesn't listen. Maybe he will listen to you.

3 comments:

darlincorgigal said...

STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!!!! Why do they have to grow up at all...really?

Lynette said...

He is such a cute little boy. They are so much fun at this age. They start developing interests and life is so much bigger for them.

tigger said...

WYATT. Stop it.