CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My good day...

SO far so good... I have not yelled at anyone... even the brat who told me that I was the a Mother F'ing Biotch from Hell and I don't have to do this Math work if I don't want to do it" ... I said "well now, here's your write up, go to the office and finish your work there"

I have had a great afternoon.. I cooked dinner... I like cooking when I don't have to rush... granted it was just "breakfast" for dinner, but I like making biscuits from scratch... I am weird that way...

I actually bought myself a new book, instead of waiting for it at the library... I love the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, and I started reading this book in the parking lot... lol... I didn't read it while driving, although I was tempted so I put it WAYYYYY in the back of the cargo area of the car... lol Percy was calling me.. lol

I finally finished all of the teacher gifts for wyatt for the week... 1 altered paint can (full of nail polish/pedicure things for "pamper the teacher day").... 1 altered clipboard for "office supply" day.... 12 altered ink pens (ribbon wrapped with pretty daisies on them, all stuck in a painted flower pot) for "flower day".... and I helped wyatt put the finishing touches on the book he wrote for her for "book day"... (he wrote the cutest story about a boy on a cruise, and used pictures from our vacation to tell the story)... I started all of this mess on Sunday... finally finished...

My grades are all averaged, the kitchen is cleaned, the house is relatively clean...and I brought home no extra work... everything can wait until tomorrow... soo I plan on fixing a big old glass of diet coke, curling up with Percy, and hopefully not get so "into" the book that I stay up all night to finish it.....

I have 11 school days left. THat's a great feelings. Wait, I Have 10 days left, I took one day off so that I can go watch my son at his awards day program. Yippee...

0 comments: