CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I think I have a problem.....

I love shoes. I own 51 pair of shoes. No lie.. I counted them... really and truly... 51 pairs... that's not a lot.. I know people who have more than me... the people who own Payless shoes have WAY more shoes than me and they don't even wear the ones they own.. I wear all of mine.. maybe not EVERY day.. but I do wear them..

Steve asked me "how many feet do you have? How many pairs of shoes do you need?" Umm.. I told him 43... umm... then I counted.. no no.. not 43..143.. yeah that's what I said..



I think I may have a problem... I have all of these shoes.. and now way of really organizing them...soo they just sit on my floor, waiting their turn to be worn.. sorry brown chunky boots, you will have to wait until it cools down.. it's too hot to wear you today.. but don't worry you will get a turn I promise..

now... where did I put the sales ad for Payless shoes? I just know there is a buy one get one half off sale this week... umm.. so I have to buy two pair right?? I mean.. really IT"S A SALE....

1 comments:

Lynette said...

I give you permission to have all the shoes that I don't buy. I am not a shoe person. Maybe I have 15 pairs total.