CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Saturday, November 24, 2007

A friend like no other

My friend.. Kat... That's how I describe her. She lives in Texas and we met online, and then in person. WE don't see each other often, and there are times when we go awhile without talkign on the phone due to hectic lives filled with work/family/life. But when we do get a chance to reconnect, it's like we haven't been out of touch that much. We talk, we laugh, and we gripe about our kids. But most of all we laugh. SHe's one of the women I most admire in the world. Since I have met her, she's face more challenges than anyone else I know. She meets these challenges head on, and lets nothing stop her from doing what she wants to do. SHe loves her kids, even when they drive her crazy. She loves her family, even those that drive her crazy. SHe loves her friends,I don't drive her crazy. (shhh.. Don't wave no bs flags at me now.) We have lots in common, but are different in our own way. I wouldn't change a thing about her, well, except to move our houses closer together. SHe MY friend. My Kat.

3 comments:

tigger said...

Well, I couldn't agree MORE!!!

Just Me said...

Kat is one special person...that's for sure.

Lynette said...

Amen to all you wrote.