CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

How could I neglect to post my Halloween photos this year? I have been busy. That's my excuse. It's not a good one but it's the only one I have. In the first photo, we have my niece ALex. SHe went as a nerd. SHe wore my old Napleon Dynamite wig (from three years ago). SHe doesn't normally look like that. SHe had the laugh down pat.
Then we have Wyatt. The red Powerranger. I was surprised that he really wore the mask for all of about 15 minutes.



Last, We had a special visitor this year. Hiding among the trees was Michael Myers. TIffany had a good time being MIchael this year. She had the walk, the stiff legged walk, the fake knife.. and she didn't speak at all. SHe just followed people. At first they were wanting thier picture taken with her. Then after the sun went down, people were a little creeped out by her. One woman, came walking by, looked at "Michael", who then began to follow the lady. THe lady would walk a little faster, Mike would walk a little faster, it ended with the lady really RUNNING down the street. We all had a good time laughing at Tiffany.

0 comments: