CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Friday, April 6, 2007

a day at the park

There is nothing more satisfying than watching a good ball game on a nice Spring day. Even better when you can cheer on someone you know. I love watching my nieces and nephew play ball. (They just have to remember to call and tell me that they have a game.) Yesterday was just such a day. Even though I wasn't feeling my best, when I received the call from Crystal that Tiffany had a home game, off I went, camera in hand. Of course, since Wyatt had to be at ball practice a little later on anyway, I felt justified. Tiffany gets so into the game. I love watching her play first base. I love watching her bat. The look on her face is always priceless.

2 comments:

Parkie said...

how fun !

Jeanne said...

your photography skills are fabulous!