CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Saturday, April 21, 2007

A real ball player

It's that time of year again. Baseball season is upon us. Wyatt was really looking forward to playing teeball again this year. It is just instructional league, but to Wyatt it's the real deal. He was really excited this year to move up from the outfield, to play on "pitchers base". I love watching him play tee ball. I marvel at how much he has improved since last year at this time. He hustles after the ball now instead of hustling to close the gates to the field. He listens to the coach,and tries his best to do what he is told to do. He watches the ball in play, instead of waving to people in the stands. This year he is a "real ball player."

2 comments:

amyz said...

Very cool pics! I hope Wyatt has lots of fun this year!

Angie Feldman said...

I really like the close-up of Wyatt!