CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Friday, December 7, 2007

My Favorite Christmas Memory

My favorite Christmas memory since my son was born, involves this show. Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I Love Christmas shows, and even though Wyatt was only 10 months old, I wanted him to see the shows that I grew up watching every Christmas. Soo this show came on, and I remember sitting on the living room floor with Wyatt. He had been crawling around the room, while I watched the show. He just didn't appear that interested in the show for some reason. Right when Kris was singing the song about "you put one foot in front of the other, and soon you will be walking across the floor" Wyatt had pulled up to the sofa, and then off he went. HE WAS WALKING!! He took 4 good steps before he sat down and laughed. Now I have the dvd of the show, and every time I watch it, it reminds me of my baby and his first steps. Now he is 5, and those first steps seem soo long ago.

0 comments: