CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dreams really do come true!

Summer is proof for teachers that dreams really do come true. I am happy that summer is here. I want to spend my days doing ordinary routine things like cleaning, and grocery shopping. Cleaning, sounds weird huh? But during the summer, it is easier to keep it clean with little effort on my part. Then I can have time to do things I want to do. My plans for the summer include: hanging out in the pool, reading lots of good books, creating layouts for my scrapbook, and taking pictures with my camera.

3 comments:

Angie Feldman said...

Happy Summer to you! I'm teaching summer school, but I still totally relate to looking forward to reading, relaxing, scrapping, and even cleaning. Fun times.

CK Photo said...

I love summer! I am also teaching summer school, but it is 20 half days, the 6 weeks of freedom. Enjoy your time!!

Jeanne said...

can I just say ditto??