CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

vacation time!!!

It's going to happen. It's really going to happen. Steve and I are going on a vacation. Just the two of us. I have arranged for Wyatt to stay with my mom and my sister. I have booked our vacation. Where are we going? We are going on a cruise. I am sooo excited. I have always wanted to take a cruise. Ever since I was a little girl and watched Love Boat on tv. It's a short cruise, but that's fine. We will have one stop, Cozumel, Mexico. We are going to see Mayan Ruins. I am really excited about that. I have always been fascinated with ancient civilizations and how people before us lived.

Now I just need to buy some decent clothes. (I dont' think tee shirts and shorts with holes in them are going to work on this vacation.) I need to get a passport. (Hopefully this will be done in time.. may have to rush it through). I need to pack. (well I only have 36 days to plan what to take.) I need to gather some reading material. (Two paperbacks and 3 magazines should be enough.) Make a list.. check it twice... get excited.. wait..I am already excited.

I am taking my camera. I want to get some pictures at the ruins. OOHH I need to go and finish reading the field guide book. THIS MUST BE DONE!!!

oh me oh my... I can't wait.

2 comments:

amyz said...

Have fun! I'm jealous--I wanna cruise!

Steve said...

I'm so jealous. You'll get my e-mail soon of a couple of special tips and pointers.

It'll be fun.