CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Give it your all


I love this photo of you. You were at your tee ball game and as usual I was snapping pics like crazy. I caught this one of you as you were running to third base. Shirt half untucked, because you did it yourself. The look on your face is priceless. Who cares that it is instructional league tee ball? One look at you, intent on making to the next base, before you are tagged out, and one would think that you were in a fierce battle to score the winning run. Running all out as fast as your little legs will carry you.. tongue hanging out.. arms pumping... you are giving it your all... I hope that you continue to do give your all at everything you do. I hope that you continue to have as much fun in all that you do.

1 comments:

daizie said...

That is a great picture Missy!