CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Getting ready for a trip

Nothing much going on. I have been spending time getting ready for a trip with Steve. No Wyatt. I feel a little guilty, but a little relieved as well.

Last night we began the packing process. I still marvel at the differences in men vs. women when it comes to packing. His toiletries fit in one small container: shaving creme, razor, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush. Mine on the other hand needs a small u-haul: shaving gel, razor, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, hairbrush, hairspray, volumizing gel, anti frizz stuff, curling iron, blow dryer, perfume, all of my makeup, scrunchie, headbands, makeup remover, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and the list continues. LEt's not start on the clothes issue.. that's gonna be a bad bad situation. YOU Must have shoes to match each outfit, you can't wear the same outfit twice, jewelry must match each outfit, and you need multiple outfits for each day.

I can't wait for our trip. A cruise to Cozumel. I'm excited. Now to decide which camera to take.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have been tagged girlie!! go see my blog for instructions- and blame it on donna!!

Angie Feldman said...

It's a double-tag. The details are in my blog too - yeah, it's Donna's fault.