CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little Known Facts about ME!!!

I was tagged... FOUR FREAKING TIMES... I have to list 7 random facts about myself for each tag... that's 28 facts... I will do some a little at a time. I have to think to find that much out about myself. Here we go...

1. I have to sleep with one foot sticking out of the covers at all times. No matter how cold it is.. one foot must be out of the covers. If the foot gets covered, I feel like I am suffocating.

2. I have never riden in a taxi, a public bus, or a train. I am not counting school buses or the tour bus or the train at the zoo. I mean PUBLIC transportation. Never done it. I don't think I would know how to use the public bus system in Baton Rouge. I am sure that I would be lost forever riding on the bus around town.

3. I am really close to my two sisters. We have always been close, even growing up. We seldom really fought or argued.

4. I have a birthmark. It's on the upper part of my chest. Nearer my shoulder on the right side... it looks like a strawberry, you can barely see it now, but when I was younger it was bright red. THen it slowly faded to a bruise colored mark. But it was located in such a spot that as a teenager, people would think it was a "hickey". OH and when I get mad, it turns BRIGHT red.

5. My favorite food is boiled crabs (well boiled crawfish and boiled shrimp too.)

6. I have never wanted to live anywhere but in Louisiana. I love where I live.. the music.. the food... the history... it's a unique and special place to me.

7. I do not have a favorite color. I like lots of colors, but none I consider my favorites.

8. I love music. Any kind of music will do, although I really do not like Rap/hip hop or opera. My choice in music again depends on my mood. BUT the music that makes me want to get up and dance the most is cajun music.

9. I speak very little cajun french. Sad but true fact. My grandfather never taught his children to speak it. It's a dying language. This is because most cajun french children in the past were forbidden to speak cajun french in schools. They would be punished for not speaking English.

10. I love jewelry. BUT my favorite type of jewelry would have to be charm bracelets. I just adore them.

11. My dream car: 1968 Mustang. I would settle for a 2007 Mustang GT. In the dark blue color please.

12. I watch very little tv. I may listen to the tv, but usually it is just background noise while I read a book.

13. I love puzzles. NOt jigsaw puzzles, those aggravate me. But crossword puzzles. My favorite puzzle magazine is the "variety" type anagrams/crostics/crosswords type magazines.

14. My favorite board game is scrabble. But no one in my family will play with me anymore. They say I know too many words.

15. I love spending time with my husband. He knows me well enough to know how to make me laugh, and how to pull me out of funky moods. We enjoy playing different types of board games together. Even just sitting next to him while we both read our own book is fun.

That's enough for tonight I will add some tomorrow.

1 comments:

Parkie said...

I was gonna be impressed if you came up with 28 but 15 is good