CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Monday, July 30, 2007

River of Denial...

Tell me summer vacation is not over. Don't tell me I have to go back to work next week. Let me float down the river of denial a little longer. In the relative peace and quiet that is my life during the summer. Yes I work at home.. cleaning house.. doing laundry... mowing grass.... but it's nothing compared to teaching. I come home exhausted and tired. I love teaching, but slowly finding myself burning out. I am thinking it's time for a career change. Now if I could only find someone to pay me to sit at home and play on the computer I would be a happy camper. Until such time as that happens.. from AUgust to June I will be in the classroom.. It's going to be a great school year right?? (lie to me please??)

0 comments: