CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Thursday, July 12, 2007

still random stuffs...

still fulfilling the tagged requirements.. lol

16. I hate having a sunburn. I seldom burn. I am usually pretty good about sunscreen. But the part I hate is when the skin starts to peel. It's freaky looking and makes me gag.

17. I love flip flops. I just weeded through my collection.. and threw out 15 pair of flip flops that were old/dirty/falling apart.

18. I hate football. Unless the LSU Tigers are playing. THen I will watch them on tv, but I will not go to the game itself.

19. I hate being stuck in crowds. I get nervous and panicky. Hence the reason why I don't like Mardi Gras Parades and football games.

20. I don't mind being stuck in traffic. As long as I know that someone can pick up wyatt, I will happily sit in traffic, and listen to the radio. Sometimes it is the only time I have to myself.

21. I can't wrap presents. Seriously. I suck at it. THe paper is always wrinkled and creased. Steve laughs at me. HE usually wraps presents for me.

22. I don't like to cook. However, I do like to bake.

23. I don't have a favorite season. I see the beauty in each season, so therefore I take the good and the bad associated with each one.

24. I don't mind growing older. Age doesn't bother me. (I just like to pick on Tigger about being old.)

25. I have never played an organized sport. Ever. Not counting gym class in high school.

26. When I was younger, I used to hit my sister so my mom would send me to my room as a punishment. That way I could read in peace and quiet.

27. I have only seriously dated one person. I married him. I have never felt that I missed anything by not dating lots of people.

28. My favorite food is boiled seafood. Particularly boiled crabs/boiled crawfish/boiled shrimp.

THere I am done... 28 random facts about me. Now no one else tag me..

3 comments:

Lynette said...

No public transportation. You haven't missed anything with the bus, or the taxi, but I have enjoyed the train.

Jeanne said...

I know you will be so excited for this!!

You have been teacher tagged! Check out my blog for the ten sentence stems you need to complete!

tigger said...

HEY. You even have a tigger old comment in HERE!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA