CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm gonna wait up for Daddy

That was what Wyatt kept saying last night. His daddy had been gone for a few days on a business trip. Wyatt missed him like crazy. It seemed like he made a million plans for "when Daddy comes home." "Daddy is gonna hang my poster on my wall." "Daddy is gonna mow the grass and I am gonna help him." "Daddy will watch Trick My Truck with me." "Daddy is going to go and buy me the Match Box car I want."

So last night Daddy was on his way home. He called from the airport in Atlanta to say he was on his way. I told Wyatt. Wyatt picked up his "cowboy blanket" and his pillow, and climbed up on "Daddy's chair." "I'm gonna wait up for Daddy. Then he can give me a hug and a kiss, and we can play a game." My poor baby.. he lasted until 10:00... then he crashed... at 11:30, I woke him and walked him to bed. He didn't argue, he never really woke up.

2 comments:

Parkie said...

Awwwwww that's so sweet!

Just Me said...

What a sweetie he is!