CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Let the tradition continue

We have a tradition in our family. It started when my sister married that...that... that... ALABAMA FAN!!! I like my brother in law, don't get me wrong. He's a good guy. BUT he's an ALABAMA FAN!! AND now of course my sister is one too. Our tradition is to watch THE football game together. When I say THE GAME.. I mean of course the LSU VS ALABAMA FOOTBALL GAME. IT's always held right around our birthday. (My sister and I were born on the same day, different years). SOO unless they go to the game, we get together to eat, watch the game, and tease each other. WEll, once a year is fun.. but wouldn't TWICE a year be twice as much fun??? TOday we find out. We are heading out again to the LSU softball game.. this weekend they play Alabama. We are of course wearing our required "purple and gold" colors. HOw much you wanna bet my sister and her husband were the dreaded "moronic maroon"? It will be a fun day. Warm weather, good friends,and a ball game.. what could be better?? Oh yeah, the best will be if.. (what if I mean when) LSU wins the game.

1 comments:

amyz said...

Sorry, nothing beats the Orange and blue!

:shrug: