CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Let's all HAPPY DANCE!!!!

I am so happy I could dance all over the place. What could cause me to be so happy??? Just the purchase of my DREAM CAMERA!!!.. Yes I am camera crazy as my blog title says. I now own a Canon Rebel XT EOS Digital SLR with a 75-300 mm zoom lens. I have wanted this camera for the longest time. FINALLY I was able to buy one. Granted I had to work a month of Sundays (literally and then some) to afford it. My first "installment" came from participating in a Math workshop for "professional development". (AT least I got something from the class besides a massive Math induced headache for the 18 days of the class.) But sadly, it was just an installment.. as my other source of income won't be due for a few more months. (Being on the instructional Management team at school will just about pay off the full price of the camera).BUT since the camera was on sale, along with the extra lens, My wonderful, Sweet, Loving husband helped me finish buying the camera. It will be my Mother's Day, and BIrthday gift as well. But's that is fine with me. I took the camera to the softball game today, and played with it. I am crazy about this camera. NOw to just learn how to REALLY use the thing!!!!

4 comments:

Parkie said...

YAY!!

Just Me said...

I shall :banana: dance for you!!!

Angie Feldman said...

I so glad you were finally able to get the camera you've wanted. More banana dancing!

amyz said...

I am sooooo jealous! Enjoy it!