CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My photos

Monday, March 19, 2007

what an imagination...

It never ceases to amaze me, wyatt's imagination. Did I ever have an imagination that good? Seems too long ago to remember. He comes up with lots of ways to amuse himself. As I sat outside this evening, watching him play in the backyard, once again I was overwhelmed by his creativity. He had this elaborate plan laid out in the backyard. First he would kick his soccer ball into the goal and yell "score". Then he would turn around and hit a ball off of the tee-ball stand, which led him to run around an obstacle course of his toys, followed by walking the "balance bean" (a jump rope stretched out straight.) Over and over again he did this. Each yelling at me "Mom, Watch I can do it faster? Mom, Watch I am getting good at this game?" As the sun began to set, and the temperature began to drop, I was a little sad to call an end to the play time. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I wonder what his little creative mind will come up with then?

1 comments:

Just Me said...

Wyatt is to cute!